Was it The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber?
Or maybe it was the good old classic Influence by Robert B. Cialdini?
How about Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson? I mean, everyone’s talking about this book, isn’t it time you put your hands on it?
Well, if you’re reading this, chances are you are an aspiring entrepreneur and you know the old saying that one of the best way to succeed is to learn from others who are already successful.
Guess what, amigos?
Today is your lucky day, because for the good guys @ AppSumo Christmas is not over yet and they’re giving away what they call “The Ultimate Entrepreneur Book Collection.” Basically it’s a bundle of 40, yes forty books for entrepreneurs. Titles include the best of the best in business, copywriting, entrepreneurship, mindset, entrepreneurship etc. A few gems:
- The Paradox of Choice – Barry Schwartz
- The Personal MBA – Josh Kaufman
- The Toyota Way – Jeffrey K. Liker
- The Ultimate Sales Machine – Chet Holmes, Jay Conrad Levinson and Michael Gerber
- Tribes – Seth Godin (signed)
- Guerrilla Marketing – Jay Conrad Levinson
- How To Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Inbound Marketing – Brian Halligan, Dharmesh Shah and David Meerman Scott
- Influence – Robert B. Cialdini
- Crush It! – Gary Vaynerchuk
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Peter F. Drucker
- Losing My Virginity – Richard Branson
- Steve Jobs – Walter Isaacson
- The 4-Hour Workweek – Timothy Ferriss
And the list goes on…
Heck, some of these books are even signed by their authors!
Now I know what you’re thinking. “Where’s the catch?”
Well, actually there is none. All you have to do is to follow this link:
and then answer a really silly question, give your email and once you’ve approved your email address – you’re in!
I’ll be totally transparent here: this link is kind of an affiliate link. For every time you use it I get more entries to the contest. I don’t get paid though. But hey, you can do the same! Once you’ve entered the contest you’ll get a similar link which you can use in your blogs, social media etc. and get more entries to the sweepstakes!
In fact, while you’re there, take note of the way AppSumo are using social media tools so cleverly to spread the word about the contest. You can do the same as well!
Now head over to AppSumo and claim your entry as well so by this time next year you’ll be a super savvy entrepreneur (and add your own book to the list…)
Contest Ends on February 3rd, 11:59AM CST.